- · M.Tech. in Electronics and Computer Engineering from Addis Ababa University, August 2010
- · B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from Bahir Dar University, July 2008
- · Lecturer and Researcher in Mekelle University, Mekelle Institute of Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department, Ethiopia, July 2013- present.
- · Lecturer and Researcher in Arbaminch University, Arbaminch Institute of Technology, Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, Ethiopia, August 2010- July 2013.
- Graduate Assistant-II in Arbaminch University, Ethiopia and studying my postgraduate studies, March 2009-August 2010
2. Awet Mana
BSc. degree in Electrical Engineering, from Mekelle University, Ethiopia and
Msc. in Electronics Engineering form Politecnico Di Torino, Italy.
- · Lecturer and Researcher in Mekelle University, Mekelle Institute of Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department, since January 1, 2014.
- Graduate Assistant-II at Mekelle Institute of Technology (MIT) August 1, 2009 to August 31, 2013.
- I am currently teaching electrical engineering courses and supervising electronic projects at MIT. I am very interested working in research areas and community based electronic and electrical projects such as solar based powering systems, power processing and designing embedded processing. I have already two publications presented in international papers such as intelligent off-Grid Photovoltaic Supply Systems presented in France ‘World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology 40 2008’. And a second project Series Resonant-Based Ballast for Off-Grid Photovoltaic Supply Systems- S03P0813 was also presented in 2009 SUPERGEN Conference, Nanjing, China Provisional Proceeding.
- · I have worked as a Technical Assistant II and III for about 6 years. I have been required to check that the planned experiments and laboratory sheets are suitable and accurate. I have prepared the necessary equipment and assisted the students during the laboratory sessions.
Resource team leader of Electronics Engineering Department MIT-MU
3. Aregawi Gebreziher | MIT0012/2005
BSc in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Mekelle Institute of Technology, Mekelle, Ethiopia), M.Tech in Signal Processing and Communication (DIAT, India) §
Graduate Assistant-II in MIT (2009 – 20012), Lecturer in MIT-MU (20012 – Present)
Department Head of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, MIT-MU (2013 – present)
4. Yaecob Girmay Gezahegn
BSc in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Mekelle Institute of Technology, Mekelle, Ethiopia),
M.Tech. in Signal Processing and Communications (DIAT, Pune, India) §
Junior Electrical Engineer in FL-Next Generation Network in Ethio -Telecom (2007- February 2009).
Assistant Lecturer in MIT (March 2009 – May 2012),
Lecturer in MIT-MU (May 2012 – Present).
Head Registrar, MIT-MU (2012 – January 2013),
Freshman Program Co-coordinator, MIT-MU (January 2013 – Present).
5. Hailekiross Abadi Kiross
- Sep 09 – May 11: Masters of Engineering in Control Systems Engineering, Specialization in Mechatronics Engineering , HAN University of Applied Sciences, Arnhem the Netherlands,
- Mar 08 – Jun 09 : Masters Courses in Electrical Power Engineering, Adama university, Adama, Ethiopia, (Remaining with Final Thesis, Full Time)
- Sep 03 – Jul 06 : Degree in Electrical and Electronics Technology , Adama University, Adama, Ethiopia , With Great Distinction and Gold Medalist
- Sep.2013 – to – present: Lecturer, Mekelle Institute of Technology – Mekelle University.
- Nov. 2014 –to- Present: Lecturer, (Part time), Poly Institute of Technology, Mekelle, Ethiopia.
- Feb. 2014- to-March 2014: Mechatronics Systems Trainer, Maichew Technical college, Maichew.
- March 2013 – to – August 2013: MechatronicsTest Engineer, Philips Research Center, Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Via Orion engineering B.V.
- August 2012 – to – March 2013: Model Based Design Specialist: PACCAR/DAF Trucks N.V, Eindhoven, The Netherlands.via Orion Engineering B.V
- Feb 2012- June 2012: Mechatronics Test Engineer, SKF Research and Engineering Centre, Utrecht, the Netherlands. via Yacht B.V
- Aug 2011 – Nov 2011: Mechatronics Engineer, Heidenhain Numeric BV, Eindhoven, The Netherlands.via Yacht B.V
- Jul 2011 – Aug 2011: Labview Design Engineer, Philips Innovation Services, Eindhoven, The Netherlands. via Yacht B.V
- Sep2006 – Sep2009: Assistant Lecturer, Adama University, Electrical Engineering Department, Ethiopia.
- July 2014 – to – Present: Rocket Systems Officer, Alpha-Meles Partial Cryogenic Propulsion System Liquid- Fueled Bipropellant Chemical Rocket Project, Meles Aerospace Science and Engineering Dynamics Center, Mekelle Institute of Technology-Mekelle University.
- Jan. 2014- to- present: Department Research and Community Service Head, Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department, Mekelle Institute of Technology – Mekelle University.