The goals of the Under Graduate Biological and Chemical Engineering Education Program are:
- (a) preparing bioscience/chemical engineers who combine the knowledge and skills of biological and chemical engineering as well as biology, chemistry, mathematics, physics, and ICT, and apply them in their future careers, and
- (b) providing the students with the foundations and skills necessary to pursue professional development in bioscience engineering, chemical engineering, and various fields in modern biotechnology.
Providing students with:
- High quality education in Biological and Chemical engineering.
- The theoretical foundations and practical skills of biological and chemical engineering.
- The theoretical foundations and practical skills in basic biology and chemistry.
- Transferable knowledge and skills applicable to other disciplines and occupations.
- Knowledge and skills to pursue graduate education in bioengineering, chemical engineering, biotechnology, and bioinformatics.
To enable graduates of the Under Graduate Program to:
- Become academically and professionally competent biological and chemical engineers.
- Develop the ability to work independently and cooperatively.
- Build the knowledge, skills, and dispositions required to take up civic responsibilities.
- Work and take leadership positions in industries and teaching and research institutions.