The goals of the Under Graduate Electrical and Electronics Engineering Program are:
- (a) preparing Electrical and Electronics engineers who combine the knowledge and skills of Electrical and Electronics engineering and apply them in their future careers, and
- (b) providing the students with the foundations and skills necessary to pursue professional development in Electrical and Electronics engineering, and various related fields.
Providing students with:
- High quality education in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- The theoretical foundations and practical skills of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Transferable knowledge and skills applicable to other disciplines and occupations.
- Knowledge and skills to pursue graduate education in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and other related fields.
To enable graduates of the Under Graduate Program to:
- Become academically and professionally competent Electrical and Electronics engineers.
- Develop the ability to work independently and cooperatively.
- Build the knowledge, skills, and dispositions required to take up civic responsibilities.
- Work and take leadership positions in industries, and teaching and research institutions.